If you don’t have the time, the clothes or the energy for the full Wardrobe Edit , then our smaller Suitcase Edit is for you. This is where we’ll create styling solutions based on a selection of items from your own wardrobe that you’ll pick out, usually because you like these clothes in particular or just happen to wear them a lot.
Here’s an example of the kind of steps we go through on a Suitcase Edit,
it’s painless and aims to get you looking great in a snap!
- We’ll ask you to bring a suitcase or overnight bag of clothes over to FrockControl.
- As with the bigger Wardrobe edit, we’ll go through everything that you have brought to find out what works. Please remember to bring shoes, jackets and coats if appropriate.
- You will need to try on some of your items, which we will accompany with a few items owned by us or on loan from one of our partners, such as bags and necklaces etc to show you how to dress the outfit.
- As with the Wardrobe Edit, we will give you a look book of your outfits and how to mix and match them.
- You will receive a follow-up e-mail with personal recommendations that will help you expand your look book.
Once your Suitcase edit is complete, we will also follow up with you by sending through a personalised look book containing style hints, recommended purchases and special offers from some of our partners, this additional service is complementary and totally personalised to you and your consultation. Take a peek at some of our example look books, created with Pinterest, one of the latest and best ways on the internet to share ideas visually.