It has been brought to our attention that some of you aren’t that keen on shopping! Well, that’s OK because fortunately Frockcontrol has enough retail stamina for all of us!
If we haven’t already worked for you before on either a Wardrobe or Suitcase Edit then we’ll need to have a quick briefing (for about 30 minutes in person or on the phone) to identify what you need from the experience. Our personal shopping service then works in three ways, and it’s totally up to you which one you decide upon.
Each Personal Shopping Service is different and lasts between 1 and 3 hours and costs from £75, including the 30 minute briefing. Call us on 07527 477692 or email us for more details or to book an appointment.
We arrange to meet up at a convenient shopping location, somewhere we know well and that suits you…
- We go out first and find things you may like to save you time on the day itself.
- Meeting beforehand, perhaps for a coffee or at a store we’ll briefly go through any thoughts you have before we start.
- We then begin with your favourite stores first, grabbing a few items to try on and once you are in the changing room we’ll find extra pieces and different sizes.
- We start to bring the desired look together and offer advice on prioritising the purchases.
- Each session is followed up by a personalised look book that builds on the purchases you’ve made.
If you only need one outfit or item then this is ideal for you
- We will research the items you need and check with your local stores for availability of sizes and colours.
- We’ll meet beforehand and discuss any other requirements you may have.
- We will go through the items and add any extra things we spot along the way. As above you can stay in the changing room whilst we do all the running around!
- Your complimentary look book is created to compliment the one or two items you buy with accessories and additional garments.
If you really don’t enjoy shopping or have a busy lifestyle you may need someone to do the shopping for you completely.
- We will meet in person first at your home or our studio to discuss what you need.
- We then research the items we think you’ll like and e-mail a personalised look book to you for discussion.
- We’ll agree a budget and prioritise the garments you need above others.
- Frockcontrol will then come to you with your order (in different sizes if possible) for you to try which we’ll match with any items you may already have at home.
- If any of our partners have other suitable items in their collections we’ll bring them along too in order to improve the collection for you to try.
- We then follow up with a personalised ‘look book’ that builds on the purchases you’ve made.